SALUTIERE UND LASS ES BRENNEN
Wer schreibt hier ???
- Ich bin ein Blockchain (ETHEREUM) und Esport (ENGINE MEDIA) Investor seit 2017 aus dem Raum Koblenz, interessiert in dezentralisierten Systemen, Zukunftstechnologie, Sicherheit, Open Source Software und Esport.
- Es ist nie zu früh, um etwas Chaos zu verursachen und ich hoffe auf jeden Fall, dass zentralisierte Institutionen komplett in der Hölle breNNen.
- Ich bin überzeugt, dass der technologische Fortschritt allen Interessierten und nicht nur der privilegierten Minderheit zugute kommen sollte.
Mehr interessante Bio ???
- Wohnort: Erde
- Lieblingsauto: M8
- Sternzeichen: Skorpion
- Charakter: Unbeeinflussbarer fester Wille
- Getränke: Cola und Wasser
- Religion: Ich mag DAOism und Katholisch
- Tätigkeit: Ich werde dem ETHEREUM Netzwerk als Validator dienen
FURTHER IN ENGLISH:
which things i’m excited and thinking about ??? (incomplete list)
- cryptos + blockchains especially @Ethereum + @GitHub local community
- life extension @SENSResearchFoundation
- new esport tech/“gaming“ @EngineMediaHodlings
- better online education of all types @Bundesblock
- building decentral cities @CharterCitiesInstitute
- ongoing global poverty reduction @JamaaNetwork
- orbit @SpaceX
more famous !!!
in 2010, i was burning at cs 1.6 on de_dust tt side and discovered bitcoin while i tabbed to organner’s website. i instantly connected to #organner (quakenet) and asked him what’s bitcoin ??? he told it’s a payment system. how it could possibly have value without physical backing ??? i became more and more sceptical and decided to switch to world of warcraft, but one day blizzard reworked the damage component from my beloved mage combustion spell. i cried myself to sleep, and on that day i realized what horrors centralized services can bring. i soon decided to quit.
old but gold 2013 – cutting edge; honestly such a b*tch
pump your efforts in the right direction !!!
the next project i wanna told, with vit ceo stuart duncan (ceo & president of ten broadcasting) and the community, has driven the initial coin offering by a massive 20 million us-dollar ether pump. the tube8 workflow was stopped after about twelve months hard work, due to an integration-mess by tube8.com and a strong ether dump. it’s like poison you know, if you put two rats in a bottle, one will kill each other, don’t be the rat. stu is still here and hasn’t left the planet yet, but for now it’s a dead shitcoin and nobody is willing to make some mess again.
the funniest fail project in my life i’ve ever participated in, the mostly well-integrated mainstreamers was ripped off by their investments after the initial coin offerings bubble in 2018, and of course they’re flaming hard because the burned cash failed to earn anything. that’s the way it is in high risk space, it’s like poker you know, things may have a 5% chance of survival. nevertheless, the vision industry token was a great trip trap that really spoiled my bad mood immeasurably.
why is M8 writing here ???
even during my education in business mgmt, i was fascinated by the idea of looking at the financial system as a „whole“. by learning the perfectly coordinated functional relationships in the conventional financial system, many decisions by entrepreneur and blocktrepreneurs can be better understand.
in addition to education, blockchain and esport also require experience in their application. so that every user will learn more about it, on a different way and experience his own personal story in this new space. i wanna drop some of my open-mindsets here, they’re not the only way to go, but i think its a good anchor point to use the internet wiseful, and make it to a better place. i use this blog as a digital therapeutic tool, and i really think it works. it’s like having a diary, but i do enjoy the interactions and the decentralized network growth. do your due dilligence and go ahead.